7月24日-7月30日雅思预测！已有考生押中原题！2023-07-24 15:18:35 发布 来源：雷哥雅思
1. People's shopping habits depend more on the age group they belong to than any other factors. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
2. Too much money is spent on looking after and repairing old buildings. Some people think we should knock old buildings down and build new modern ones. To what extent do you or disagree?
1. Some people say that all young people should be required to stay in full-time education until they are at least 18 years old. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
2. Students should be allowed to choose academic courses or practical courses, e.g. carpenters. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
1. Some people think that museums and art galleries should concentrate on local works rather than showing the cultures or artworks from other parts of the world. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
2. Some people think governments should spend money on measures to save languages with few speakers from dying out completely. Others think this is a waste of financial resources. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
1. Do you like art?
2. Do you like visiting art galleries?
3. Do you want to be an artist?
4. Do you like modern art or traditional art?
1. Do you often stay up late?
2. Did you stay up late when you were a kid?
3. What do you do when you stay up late?
4. What does it feel like the next morning if you stay up late?
1. Do you like weekends?
2. What do you usually do on weekends? Do you study or work?
3. What did you do last weekends?
4. Do you make plans for your weekends?
Describe a website you often visit
You should say:
What it is about
How you found out about it
How often you visit it
And explain why you often visit it
1. What are the most popular and least popular apps in China?
2. What's the difference between the Internet and television?
3. Why do people like to read the news on the Internet instead of on TV?
4. Is the library still necessary? Why?
5. What kinds of people would still go to the library to read and study?
6. What are the differences between old people and young people when they use the Internet?
Describe a person you met at a party who you enjoyed talking with
You should say:
What party it was
Who this person is
What you talked about
And explain why you enjoyed talking with him/her
1. On what occasions would people be willing to get to know new people?
2. Where would people get to know new people?
3. How do people start a conversation?
4. Is it difficult for Chinese people to communicate with people from other countries?
5. Why are some people unwilling to have conversations with others?
6. Is it difficult for adults to talk with children?