6月26日-7月2日雅思预测！已有考生押中原题！2023-06-27 17:11:08 发布 来源：雷哥雅思
1. Some people think government should spend money on measures to save language: with fewer speakers from dying out completely. Others think it is a waste of financial sources. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
2. In many countries, more and more men are staying at home to look after their children when women work full-time, What are the reasons? Do you think it is a positive or negative development?
3. Some people think it is more beneficial to play sports that are played in teams, e.g football. Some people think individuals sports e.g. tennis and swimming are better. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
4. In the past, people store knowledge in the books, Nowadays people store knowledge on the internet. Do you think the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?
1. What is your favorite day of the week?
2. What is your least favorite day?
3. What is the busiest day of the week for you?
4. Is there anything that you do every day?
5. What do you usually do on weekends?
6. Are weekdays and weekends the same for you?
1. Which day is your favorite day?
2. Which day is your least favorite day?
3. How do you usually spend your time?
4. Is there anything that you do everyday？
Describe an important decision that you made
You should say:
What the decision was
How you made your decision
What the results of the decision were
And explain why it was important
1. Do you think children sometimes have to make important decisions?
2. What important decisions do teenagers need to make after graduation?
3. Who can children turn to for help when making a decision?
4. Do you think advertisements can influence our decisions when shopping?
5. Do you think the influence of advertising is good?
6. How do people usually make an important decision?
Describe someone you know who has recently moved to a new place
You should say:
Who he/she is
What the new place is like
Why he/she moved to a new place
And explain whether his or her move has a positive impact on you
1. Why do some young people keep moving?
2. What's the difference between living alone and living with roommates?
3. Is it positive for young people to live by themselves?
4. Besides cooking,are there any other skills that people need to learn if they live on their own?
5. What kinds of people tend to live by themselves?
6. How can parents and teachers help young people to live independently?