6月12日-18日雅思预测！已有考生押中原题！2023-06-13 14:15:51 发布 来源：雷哥雅思
1. In many countries, today people are living in a 'throwaway society', where things are used in a short time and then thrown away. What are its causes? What are its problems?
2. Some people believe famous people's support towards international aid organizations draws the attention to problems, while others think celebrities make the problems seem less important. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
1. Some people say that it is unnecessary to teach children handwriting at school. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
2. In recent years, the pressures placed upon students in schools and university is increasing and they are pushed to work hard from a young age. Do you think it is a positive or negative development?
1. Some people think that museums and art galleries should concentrate on local works rather than showing the cultures or artworks from other parts of the world. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
1. How important are friends to you?
2. Do you often go out with your friends?
3. Where do you often meet each other?
4. What do you usually do with your friends?
1. How do you keep healthy?
2. What are your favorite sports?
3. Are there health classes in your school?
4. What sports help people stay healthy?
5. Is it easy for people to exercise in your country?
1.Do you like ice cream?
2. Do you eat ice cream a lot?
3. Did you eat ice cream as a child?
4. Are there shops selling ice cream near where you live?
Describe an occasion when you got lost your way
You should say :
Where you were
How you felt
And explain how you found your way
1. How can people find their way when they are lost?
2. Do you think it is important to do some preparation before you travel to new places?
3. Do you think it is important to be able to read a map?
4. Is a paper map still necessary?
5. Why do some people get lost more easily than others?
6. How do people react when they get lost?
Describe a speech that you gave in public
You should say:
Who you gave the speech to
What the speech was about
Why you gave the speech
And explain how you felt about the speech
1. What benefits does the internet bring to communication?
2. Which one is better, being a communicator or a listener?
3. What qualities does a person need to have to be a communicator?
4. What qualities do people need to speak in public?
5. What kinds of people often give speeches?
6. How important it is to be a good listener in communication?