每周雅思预测！雅思口语预测&雅思写作预测！6.5-112023-06-05 16:15:30 发布 来源：雷哥雅思
雅思写作预测 - 雅思大作文
1，Some groups of people have benefited from modern communication technology. However, some think they do not have any benefit from this. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
2，Lectures were used in the past as an old way of teaching a large number of students. As new technology is now available for education, some people suggest that there is no justification for lectures. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
3，We have a mixture of people from different cultures and ethnic groups in a country. Is it a positive or negative development?
4，The difference of age gap is greater between parents and their children. Do you think the advantages of this outweigh disadvantages?
5，In recent years, the pressures placed upon students in schools and university is increasing and they are pushed to work hard from a young age. Do you think it is a positive or negative development?
雅思写作预测 - 雅思小作文
1 动态柱图 2 静态饼图 3 表格图 4 动态地图
1. When was the last time you had a few days off?
2. What do you usually do when you have days off?
3. Do you usually spend your days off with your parents or with your friends?
4. What would you like to do if you had a day off tomorrow?
Dream and ambition
1. What was your childhood dream?
2. Are you the kind of person who sticks to dreams?
3. What is your dream job?
4. Do you think you are an ambitious person?
Describe a happy experience in your childhood
You should say:
What it is
Who you were with
What you did And explain why you felt happy
1.Why do you think some people have better memory than others?
2. What kinds of things do people prefer to remember nowadays?
3. What do you think we shouldn't forget?
4. Why do some people remember more of their childhood than others?
5. What can people do to improve their memory?
6. What is your earliest memory that you can still remember now?
Describe an occasion when you got incorrect information
You should say:
When you got it
How you got it
How you found it was incorrect
And how you felt about it
1. Why don't people trust information on the Internet?
2. What jobs provide information to others?
3. What's the difference between e-mail and phone in terms of providing information?
4. Which do you think is the better way to provide information, by phone or by email?
5. How do people judge the accuracy of information?
6. How do people make sure they're getting the right information?