雅思预测！雅思口语预测&雅思写作预测！7.11-7.192022-07-12 15:43:36 发布 来源：雷哥雅思
1. Some people think that children should obey the rules as parents and teachers want them to do.Others think that less control will help children deal with adult life. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.
2.Some people think that only the best students should be rewarded.Others, however, think that it is more important to reward students who show improvements. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.
1. Nowadays, many people do not feel safe either when they are at home or go out. What are the reasons and what can be done to solve this problem？
2. People believe that they should be able to keep all the money they earn and should not pay tax to the state. To what extent do you agree or disagree
3. Some people believe that the best way to build a happier society is to ensure that there are only small differences between the richest and the poorest members. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
1. Some people think job satisfaction is more important than job security, while others believe that having a permanent job is better than enjoying the job.Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
2. The most essential component of a person's life is his or her time at the workplace,and life turns meaningless once no job satisfaction is obtained. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
3. In many countries, people are spending more hours at their workplace. Why is this? Is that a negative and positive development?
1. What sports do you like?
2. Where did you learn how to do it?
3. Did you do some sports when you were young?
4. Do you think students need more exercise?
1. Are you a person who will often feel boring?
2. What kinds of things are boring to you?
3. What will you do when you feel bored?
4. What was the most boring thing you did when you were young?
5. Do you think school is boring?
Part 2 & 3
Describe an occasion when someone gave you positive advice or suggestions about your work/study
You should say:
Who the person is
What he/she said
How the advice/suggestion affected you
And explain how you felt about the advice/suggestions
1. When should parents encourage their children?
2. Should parents always encourage their children?
3. Do you think negative feedback is more important than positive feedback? Why?
4. Why is negative feedback as important as positive feedback at work or in study?
Describe something you do to keep fit and healthy
You should say :
What it is
When you do it
Who you do it with
And explain why you think this method is important
1. How do children and old people keep fit and healthy?
2. What do people normally do to keep fit and healthy in your country?
3. How can parents help and guide their kids to keep healthy?
4. Do you think it is a good way for governments to use the power of idol to help people to build health awareness?