雷哥雅思大作文备考精选 18 话题 (Classic Topics)2019-02-14 18:38:16 发布 来源：雷哥雅思 阅读量:246
以下题目是从历年的考题中精选出来的 ，主要考虑到以下三个方面 :话题分类、考试频 率、思路代表性。这些题目是值得雅思考生以及培训师重点训练的题目 。
1.many people believe that the main aim for university education is to help graduates to find better jobs, while some people believe that university education has wider benefits for individuals and society .Discuss both views and give your opinion.
2. Schools are no longer necessary, because children can get so much information available through Internet, and they can study just as well at home. What extent do you agree or disagree?
3. Some people argue that teaching children of different abilities together benefits all of them. Others believe that intelligent children should be taught separately and given special treatment. Discuss both views and how do you think about it?
4. It is now possible to perform everyday tasks, such as bank transaction, shopping or even office works, without meeting people face to face. What are the effects it may have on individuals and the society as a whole?
5. Many people believe that the increasing use of modern technology at work and in leisure is reducing people's creativity. To what extent do you agree or disagree? 科技类:
6. Food can be produced cheaper if we use improved fertilizers and better machinery. However some of methods may be dangerous for human health, and have negative effects for local communities. What is your opinion?
7. Some people claim that public museums and art galleries will not be needed because people can see historical objects and works by using computer. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
8. When a country develops its technology, the traditional skills and ways of life die out. It is pointless to try and keep them alive. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?
9. It is generally acknowledged that families are now not as close as they used to be. What are the possible reasons for this and what can be done to reverse the trend?
10. In many countries，the proportion of older people is steadily increasing. Does this trend make positive or negative effects to society?
11. Research indicates that the characteristics we are born with have much more influence on our personality and development than any experiences we may have in our life. Which do you consider to be the major influence?
12. Some people think it is acceptable to use the animals in any way for benfits of human beings, while others think it is not justifiable. Discuss both sides and give your opinion.
13. An increasing number of people choose to travel abroad. Do the problems brought by international travel outweigh the advantages?
14. Several languages are dying out every year. Some people do not think it is important and say that our life will be simpler with fewer languages. To what extent do you agree or disagree.
15. The government should control the amount of violence in films and on television in order to decrease the level of violent crimes in the society. Do you agree or disagree? 媒
16. Some people say that governments should pay for the public health care and education, while others say that it is not the government's responsibility. Please discuss both views and give your own opinion.
17. Some people believe that individuals can not improve environment, but only governments and big companies can make a difference. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
18. Some people believe that air travel should be restricted because it causes serious pollution and uses up the world's fuel resources. To what extent do you agree or disagree?